Cover Release for The Haunting of William Gray

perf5.000x8.000.indd

I am so excited to be able to share the cover for my second novel with The Wild Rose PressThe Haunting of William Gray!

Participating in the progress of publishing a novel can be daunting at times, but nothing is more rewarding than seeing an end result we are all pleased with.

Covers set the tone and give the readers an impression of what lies just beyond.  They can delight an author or give us angst. Beyond the cover awaits friendship, love, betrayal, greed, death, and destruction in a beautiful southern coastal town with deep roots in American history.

Benevolent spirit or vengeful ghost–that is what Madeline Waters and William Gray must discover about the apparition haunting Gray Estate in The Haunting of William Gray.”

Rae Monet is the cover artist for both my published novels and has done a great job.  A million thanks to her.

So, readers, what do you think?

The Haunting of William Gray will be available for pre-sale in October and worldwide release is November 11, 2015.

Renee Johnson is the author of Acquisition, and The Haunting of William Gray.  She is currently working on a Young Adult novel, while editing a suspense novel which has international flair–an homage to her love of travel and foreign food.  She lives on a farm in North Carolina with her husband, Tony Johnson, and one very spoiled German shepherd named Gretel.

About reneejohnsonwrites

I have recently returned from University of Iowa's Novel-Writing Intensive during their Summer Writing Festival. Other credits include two stints at The Essoyes School in France, two terms at a writer's residency at Noepe Center for Literary Arts on Martha's Vineyard, and a retreat in Italy. Join me in 'writing the world.' -- Renee Canter Johnson, author of "Herald Angels", "The Haunting of William Gray", and "Acquisition" published by The Wild Rose Press. Coming soon--an international intrigue set in Venice, Italy--where adventure and danger are as masked as the characters.
This entry was posted in authors, editing, publishing, writing and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Cover Release for The Haunting of William Gray

1. Great cover and sounds like a great read! And we will be release day buddies, as my TWRP novel Ghosts Don’t Lie also meets the world on 11/11. Congrats and best of luck!

2. Elyse says:

I LOVE it! Well done, Renee and Rae!

3. That is absolutely beautiful, one of the loveliest I’ve seen. Congratulations!

4. Wow! It looks great, Renee. Congratulations! That cover is fantastic!

5. Karen Alaine Hunt says:

Ooh! It’s beautiful and perfect! How exciting! Can’t wait to read it!

• Karen, thank you! I’m excited to spend time writing and working out with you. And I just printed off some pages for the reading. I think it is appropriate for New England in October to read something haunting…

6. jlsheppard says:

Love the cover!

7. Mary Morgan says:

Awesome cover! Congratulations! 🙂

8. lillygayle says:

Great cover! Congrats on the new contract.

9. rangewriter says:

I think it’s a beautiful cover and an enticing title/cover combination.

10. janarichards says:

Beautiful cover, Renee! Rae Monet does a great job.

11. pattisj says:

I think it looks great!

12. A really intriguing cover. Your artist did a good job.

13. Congratulations Renee, it looks great, definitely makes me want to read it.

14. I think the cover looks great! Must be fun indeed to see the realization of the writing into a physical book. Congratulations!

15. The cover is wonderful and certainly would make me pick it up. I look forward to the read.

16. Sheila says:

So happy for you Renee! Love the cover! I know this is such a fulfillment of your dreams. Keep going!

17. I like the overlays and plays with transparencies. Uneasiness. restlessness. And so many sounds wrap around it. Nicely done. Congrats!